Tuesday 14 October 2014

FOTD

So i've decided to do my first face of the day.
I'm wearing this for a evening out.




This is pretty much my everyday makeup just with a bolder eye and using the Urban Decay Naked basics.


First i primed with Benefit porfessional. for foundation i used Revlon colour stay in 150 buff normal/dry, and i applied it using a flat top kabuki brush. Bronzing my cheeks with Soap and Glory solar powder and contouring with Benefit Hoola, blusher is Benefit Rockateur and a highlighted with Body Shop brush on radiance then all set with Rimmel Stay Matte power.


For eyes, i primed with MAC painterly paint pot, and used Urban Decay basics with naked 2 all over my lid, faint in the crease and venus mixed with foxy to highlight inner corners and brows, i just lined my top lids with Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner and used two thin coats of Benefit They're real. I filled in my brows with MUA brow palette which is a really affordable good brow set for brunettes.

Finally i just lined my lips with Mac subculture and then put Soap and Glory gloss stick in nudiest.

Products used:


My top is from River Island in case anyone wanted to know.

Hope you liked this post
Lemme know, Summa x

1 comment:

  1. Love this, your eye make up is so subtle but so pretty! http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete