Saturday 4 October 2014

Pamper routine

We all get those days where you just need a pick me up pamper session.
Yesterday was that day.

Whenever i follow this routine, i feel so good about myself and i just feel completely human.



 A pamper day must is a lush bath product, twilight bath bomb is my personal favourite. While i was enjoying that i decided to exfoliate with soap and glory sugar crush body scrub, seriously smells so good and prep my skin for tanning later.

I used the Lee stafford for hair that never grows past a certain length and made sure my hair was completely covered, which is part of my daily hair routine anyway.
When i got out although i was already sweet smelling i used soap and glory deep moisture body milk to make my skin super soft.

I dried my hair and then followed up with ultimate blends oil just because smooth hair is happy hair, and well i struggle teaching that lesson to my hair.

St. Tropez is like the ultimate tan and i've discovered the express which is good, even better if you like white bed sheets like myself. For a dark tan you leave it on for 3 hours, so i lit some candles, read a book and watched a mean girls (It was october 3rd). Showering it off again in the evening.

Finally to top off a perfect pamper day a face mask, my favourite at the moment and especially for colder months is the soap and glory no clogs allowed, its self heating and great if you are chilly.

What are your pampering must haves?
Lemme know, Summa x


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some soap and glory products now!

    ~Ariel
    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no clogs allowed mask looks great! Amazing that it's self heating. I've been using the Lee stafford growth one too! How have you been finding it? :) http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete