Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites



January was quite a disappointing favourite month for me as i thought id be having to get makeup to battle for a space, but i had a lot of problems with my skin, breakouts, dry patches and my eyes are driving me insane, swollen, dry, watery, itchy, flakey, you name it my eyes had it.
If any of you have any suggestions please tell me, i beg.

Into the favourites then shall we?


Naked On The Run: I wrote a whole post on this beauty here so wont go on too much. Not only is it handy to travel with the eyeshadow shades are to die for.

Mac Velvet Teddy: A shade that has been making a appearance in a lot of bloggers world, its a beautiful matte dark nude, think Kylie Jenner.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW15: Although the shade is totally off for me when not tanned, i love it, i would say its a medium coverage but buildable. I defiantly going to get one in pale shade, but i love mixing this with Rimmel Wake me up

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quarts: This highlight is insane, i brought it as a few youtubers raved about it and i can see why, its the most pretty intense but not too intense highlight (get me?) and yaaaas.

Anastasia Brow Wiz: Brow Wiz gives me life, like guys, I've never had so many compliments on my brows and its surprisingly quick to do, like i don't even want to try any more brow products now i have this in my life.

Burts Bees Ultra- Conditioning Lip Balm: Its cold, like heck its even snowing, my lips need so TLC, from the cold wind outside to the heating inside, i have this on my lips 24/7.

Why Men Love Bitches: A bit of a different favourite but i couldn't fail to mention it, i haven't been able to put this book down, not only is Sherry Argov hilarious, the things she says are completely true and i've defiantly picked up a couple or hundred tips.

I feel like my favourites was really small, but i didn't want to put in a product i don't 100% love.

Whats been your favourites?
Lemme know, Summa x

12 comments:

  1. We share so many of the same favorites! I can't go a day without using the UD palette! What's your favorite eyeshadow shade from it this month?

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! There all lovely but i think Dive holds a special place in my heart, what about you?

      Summa x

      Delete
  2. Love your favourites for January! Velvet Teddy is a lovely colour and I need to add it to my collection! I really need to try out some more Urban Decay makeup! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously when i got the stock notification, i jumped out of bed so lovely!
      I would say Urban Decay is my favourite high end brand, I'm yet to try a disappointing product

      Summa x

      Delete
  3. The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick sounds fabulous, I've seen photos of it and have been so tempted to get it ready for spring! :) Thanks for following my blog, I've happily followed yours back and look forward to more great posts!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely highlight, possibly a holy grail! You're welcome, i love your blog:-)

      Summa x

      Delete
  4. Definitely a fan of Bobbi Brown myself, shame you were disappointed though. Thanks for following me :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its alright! I love my shimmer brick! Defiantly makes me want to try more Bobbi Brown :-)

      Summa x

      Delete
  5. I love my MAC Studio Fix. Perfect coverage <3 xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely, i can see why its such a cult favourite!

      Summa x

      Delete
  6. The Bobbi Brown highlighter is such a great product!

    Andrea
    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty, i really think it compliments lighter skin tones and picks up beautifully!

      Summa x

      Delete