Saturday 24 January 2015

Spring Inspiration

I am without a doubt the last person to get a pintrest and i'd be lying if i wasn't slightly addicted.
I don't know about you's, but its snowing where i live and i just can't get Spring and warmer weather off my mind.
So i've been looking for some makeup inspiration for Spring.

You will probably notice a pattern in the pictures above that its very about the minimal makeup or winged eyeliner and orange toned lips.

I'm head over heels with pairing cat eyes with a bold lip and yes it looks lovely in the winter with a dark lip, but the orange lips are defiantly something i look forward too and i love a orange on darker skin tones, i think it just looks beautiful.

But who would i be without a classic nude lip? so naturally i had to throw a few in.

I hope this helped you get just a bit more excited for Spring because now i can't wait!

Whats your inspiration?
Lemme know, Summa x

No comments:

Post a Comment