Sunday 26 April 2015

Drugstore Haul



3 for 2 sales. Need i say more?

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara: I love a voluming mascara for evening and decided to give this a whack, i haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it'll pop up in a favourites if i do!

Rimmel Extra 3D Lash Mascara: I heard Lily Pebbles mention this and i had to try, lengthening mascaras are defiantly a must for me. I found this has quickly become my favourite bottom lash mascara as well!

L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Foundation: I wanted to be different and try this one out. Big mistake, it separates so bad on my skin and honestly, i hate everything about it and i will be trying the matte version.

Essence Lip Liner 05: After Casey Holmes mentioned a Kat Von D Lolita dupe with this liner i had to get my hands on it, paired with Nyx Matte Lip Cream in London. It's so creamy and i love it.

Essence Lip Liner 08: I just needed a basic red liner and this does the job and for £1 as well. Whats not to love?

Sleek Blush By 3 Pink Lemonade: I'm on a bit of a blush hype at the moment. These blushes are beautiful and pigmented and if they had a coral blush by 3, i'll be even more in love.

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey: I'm trying to get more into cool tones and i thought this palette was a little push. Amazing quality for the price, only downside wish they had a couple of mattes in there.


So thats what I've picked up lately from the drugstore and i must say i'm really loving Boots and Superdrug at the moment.
I have a high end haul coming up for you that includes a couple of things from Sephora so stay tuned for that!

What else should i try from the drugstore?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try that foundation!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete