Friday 5 September 2014

Mini haul/ mini review

Ok, so my body may have stumbled myself into town and then into a bodyshop and debenhams
and then fell upon a till.
Therefore i put myself in my jungle book pjs and decided to write a blog post.



First things first (if you didnt sing that and add 'i'm da realest' im ashamed)

Urban Decay Naked flushed native: This shiz is amazing, i tried my friends when i lost my makeup bag, and omg this is so fabulous and travel loving. I got native because the other bronzers and blushers was too intense for my ivory skin and with my lack of will power to fake tan, But damn, i'll be doing a whole review on this badboy LOVE.

Urban Decay Perversion + Subversion primer: I've wanted this saucy little thing since it came out and was spoken highly of by bloggers, this reminds me of the double ended mascaras that had the smallest amount of product in ever (remember those?) anywho this has got me so excited, and i see a blog post in its future too.

Urban Decay oil control setting spray: Girl i don't have to say a lot, best setting spray ever and oil control winning!

 benefit Rockateur: This is great, its a light shimmery highlight blusher and looks so pretty, kind of wished i gave into this at the beginning of summer because it would of been a good summer with this little star in my makeup bag.

Body shop instablur: I want to be a primer girl so bad but i always forget about them and this tube looked promising and 5 in 1, sure i'll give it a whack, i don't feel like me and primers get on i never see a difference and apparently clogs your pores (BAD PRIMER BAD) but i'll let you know on this one.

Body shop BB cream: Like primer i wanna be a BB cream girl, but currently my skin is far too oily and going through a breakout from whatever knows what, therefore i need coverage, but as i'm going back to college and like a lay-in, I'm hoping that me and this BB cream become bestfriends.

A little bonus to this was Debenhams had a deal on if you spent over £50 you'd get £10 worth of points and also if you brought perversion you get a free mini makeover (just in time for my birthday)

Any products you think i should try out?
Lemme know, Summa x

No comments:

Post a Comment