Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wish List

Ok, so its my birthday in a couple of days and i think sitting and writing it down will help, because not only have i still not decided what i want for my birthday, i may just forward this link to my mum as a few hints of what she needs to get.




Mac studio fix foundation: little story actually i was rushing through mac and instead of studio fix i brought prolong. Lesson is don't rush mac.


Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt: don't get me wrong, you cant imagine it smelling all that delightful, but trust me when i say, its all i've been thinking about this week.


Urban Decay Basics 2: I saw this on sephora and basically cried because i mentioned it in my blog post and had to resist the temptation and just wait for it to come to the UK


MALM dressing table: I'm going to add this in even though i know my dad has one for me but its just the case of him bringing it round, one month and still waiting therefore i do wish for this now


Mac lip pencil whirl: This has been sold out forever and it makes me so sad


YSL Fusion Ink foundation: a girl can never have too many foundations and this one is meant to be good for oily skin. SOLD



Any more products worthy of being put on this list?

Lemme know, Summa x

No comments:

Post a Comment