Tuesday 23 September 2014

Skin care routine

Ok, so i know i haven't posted in a couple of weeks (oops)
But with my brithday, Amsterdam and getting into the college routine again it's been rather hard.
Maybe a Amsterdam blog post coming, we'll see.

I'm going to be talking about my skin care routine.
I didn't actually have one until about 6 months ago and wow has it helped a lot.
I used to do the basic facewipe and then try a couple of products out but never stick to it until i sat myself down and googled.

I have oily skin, so when i came across clinique, i was like oh result 3 in 1, clinique is also good because it comes in a range so its suitable for all skin types, mine being 3.

I saw a massive improvement and my skin controlled its breakouts, but my skin was still blemished, i got through the set and then i came across the anti blemish 3 step, i used it for two weeks and it wasn't reducing the spots as quick as the type 3 3 step. So i went back to the type 3 3 step and carried on like normal.

I'm about half way through my skin type 3 3 steps, and then i thought i'm not going to let anti blemish go to waste, so i mixed it up, and started using type 3 routine in the morning and then at night the anti blemish.


I found that this works wonders for me so i do this daily, and my skin is better and my blemishes are slowly going, i try to use the body shop seaweed facemask twice a week as it really gets the oil out your skin and for heavy makeup days i use the body shop camomile cleansing balm which melts away your makeup and then i do my 3 step routine.


Its quick cheap and effective.


Any skincare products i should try?

Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. I am also skin type 3 for Clinique! I used mines for a while and even though it did work for me, I wanted to try something new. I am currently using The Body Shop cool and creamy tea tree face wash. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm currently looking for something new to add to my routine, but i may look into tea tree range at Body Shop a bit more and try it out!

      Delete