Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Guide 2014

I don't know about you, but i love me a good old Christmas guide but always end up wishing everyone i know watched them because i want all the things mentioned.


My first Christmasy post, yay.

Christmas Guides are always my life saver and i thought id just put together a few bits for ideas and inspiration. 


Salted Caramel Yankee Candle (Medium) £16.49: I love candles but i don't always love spending a lot on a candle so they are great to get as a gift, my favourite being the salted caramel but pick whatever scents they like.


Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette £45: Bet you haven't seen this mentioned before, this is the perfect gift for a makeup addict, and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't buy this themselves when they are popping up in every gift guide


Aromatherapy Star £10: This is a perfect small gift to buy, as they can hang it up on the tree and comes with the most beautiful oil


Topshop Teddy Robe £32: Ok a bit pricy for a robe, but seriously if you've felt it, you'll understand why its in here! Its ridiculously soft and don't think people would usually think of this to buy for themselves


Lush Snow Fairy £22.50: Of course I'm going to mention something Lush and as i was scrolling online i saw this and knew it was the one, snow fairy is the best sweetest scent and i'd be over the moon if i got this and it also looks beautiful so you don't even need to wrap it.


Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 £22: I was going to go with the Naked palette but i thought, this is the newest naked palette so not as many people will have this yet, and its a beautiful cool toned palette.


Essie Baby Its Cold Outside Quad £25: I wanted something for the nail lovers and i saw this little quad and thought the shades was really beautiful and i really liked the name of the quad, its so christmasy and cute aw.


Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath £32: I would die if i unwrapped it, its such a luxury bath product that i would never buy for myself and if they are a bath lover, you are gonna get one massive cuddle.


Festive Coffee Syrups £8: These are the costa festive syrups you can buy them on ebay or pop into your store, perfect for coffee addicts like myself, and would make a nice secret santa or stocking filler and this year they have a brownie syrup (yum)


Instagram Magnets £12.50: This is a lovely idea for a gift, if its for a really close friend and i also think it would be great for a boy or a girl as long as they have 22 photos, i ordered these for my sister and its so personal and thoughtful and I'm sure anyone will love this, unless you print all their ugly selfies.


I always think that presents should be something the person your giving to wouldn't buy themselves, like a luxury product or something really thoughtful.


Hope this helped you if you're stuck on presents.


Any more good gift ideas?

Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. ouu, I like all of these! I want them for myself haha:) Great post !

    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great gift ideas! Wish I could get these for myself!

    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete