Monday 29 December 2014

December Favourites

So i hope everyone one of you had a Christmas full of delightful smelling candles and all the mash potato you could dream for.

I feel like i haven't done a favourites in forever since my missed last months (my bad)
So i have gathered up a few things I've been loving over the past two months.


Mac Fix+: This has been part of a favourite combo of pretty much drowning a brush in this to apply my kiko shadow. It just makes the colour so much more vibrate and i love it i love it.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara: I got this during my little haul and oh my god how did i live without this, i have very few bottom lashes that may as well be non existent and this is my life saver and i don't think ill ever be starved of this product again.

Body Shop Glazed Apple Hand Cream: Im not one for apples, i pretty much hate them but when i smelt this i fell in love i was tempted to buy the whole apple collection. Whenever i whack this bad boy out everyone comments on the wonderful smell, seriously guys go smell it.

Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter: I recently rediscovered this in the bottom of a draw and now i know why i brought it the smell is insane as well as moisturising the lip and only being a couple of pound, bye vaseline.


Mac Cyber Lipstick: I've started to dabble in the lip colour and I've always been jealous of girls with a intense dark purple lip and spent most my life in the drugstore trying to find one that fulfils my needs. Its quite a draggy lipstick even though its satin finish, but a major tip here, lipliner or a lip brush, its not going to work otherwise.

Kiko 200 Wet & Dry Eye Shadow: I'd be lying if i said this hasn't been a favourite since October but always slipped my mind, this is my daily shadow, its a gorgeous goldy champagne and girl this combo mixed with Fix+ damn.

Benefit Rockateur: I was sold when it was decided as rose gold like every girl on the internet theres just something about rose gold that just makes you a bit hot under the collar. Its a gorgeous shade and i think it will be perfect for New Year Eve, the swatch doesn't do it benefit (ha, i'll be here all night)


Peppermint Hot Chocolate: This has been my go to bev, as if hot chocolate doesn't scream Christmas enough put a candy cane in there and your set, santa is on his way.

That was this months favourites, it was quite small but i have a feeling that January is going to be a good month with lots of new favourites.

Whats been your favourite this month?
Lemme know, Summa x

3 comments:

  1. I love all your favorites! I am also in love with rose gold, and I have smelled the body shop apple scent before! AMAZING!

    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just something about rose gold, I'm on the hunt for Zoeva rose gold eye brushes at the moment! and isn't it just!!

      Summa x

      Delete
  2. I love the mac lipstick

    http://lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete