Saturday 20 December 2014

Movie Night

If your anything like me, movie night is every night.
I must watch a film or a couple of programmes every night.

But I'm going all out on this movie night, I'm talking peppermint hot chocolate, lots of freshly washed fluffy blankets and of course a fuzzy animal of your choice.
I think its a perfect time since lets be honest who hasn't skinted themselves out due to Christmas? I know i have


5 films in one night, yeah ok pretty extreme but go hard or go home.
This usually starts in the early evening so brace yourselves.

Todays selection being:

Girl Interrupted: Im always down for a film that is quite dark, something that draws me in and i can't look away, especially when the beautiful Angelina Jolie is in it. Its quite a heavy starter film, but i couldn't wait to watch it.

Mean Girls: What is a movie night without a chick flick and Mean Girls is perfect for it, I'm yet to find a human being who doesn't love this film

22 Jump Street: I honestly forgot how funny this film was, it gave me cramps (my name is Jeff) I'm now just waiting for 38 jump street which is dance school, Channing in tights? Please.

The Grinch: Its less than a week to Christmas how couldn't i mention a Christmas film, i haven't watched the Grinch in years the last time i did it was on video, yes video. Forgot how funny it is and tragically how much i relate to the Grinch himself

The Breakfast Club: My all time favourite film, I'm not sure what it is about this film it could be the jazzy song on the credits or just how bad Bender is, if you haven't seen this film i would check it out, its not everyones cup of tea but it is a interesting film to watch.

This night should be broken up with a super yummy pepper mint hot chocolate, a takeaway i suggest pizza and if you want to go all out some home baking or popcorn.

You can do this with a friend or yourself.
Its just perfect to relax yourself before busyness of Christmas

What are your favourite films?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. Peppermint hot chocolate is definitely a fav of mines at this time of the year! I also recently watched "The Fault in Our Stars" and think it's a pretty good movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so sweet and full of goodness and looks really lovely and instagram worthy.
      I like the fault in our stars but i may of overwatched it now oops

      Delete