Thursday 13 November 2014

FOTD

This is just a really casual everyday look.
But maybe just a little bit more than everyday.
Get me?


If you'd look past the towel dress, it'll be fine


First I applied my foundation Revlon colour stay in buff mixed with YSL fusion foundation in B10 using a flat kabuki brush. For concealing under eye and blemishes I used Mac Prolong Concealer in NW15. Bronzing with Soap and Glory Solar Powder, contouring with Benefit Hoola and both the highlight and blush are from Urban Decay Flushed in Native, the highlight in there is insane and my favourite!
 

For brows I used the wax end of Soap and Glory Archery in brownie points. I used the Maybelline colour tattoo in creamy beige all over my lid and blended into my crease just using my fingers I tried to link it down below but online it isn't available but pop into your local stores and I'm sure it'll be there. I decided on a feline eye using my trusty Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner. My new favourite mascara Urban Decay Perversion, it really makes your lashes 10x better especially if you have little ones like e, I  have really small bottom lashes I use Benefit they're real as the Perversion brush is big.

For my lips i used Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in Tiramisu and put it all over my lip, i love this pencil its such a long lasting cheap liner and i love the shade


After writing this post, I've realised that Soap and Glory pops up a lot in my makeup routines but oh well.

Products used:

Hope you guys liked this post
Lemme know, Summa x



2 comments:

  1. I love this mkeup look! It's so simple but the lip is a bit more bold which I've been loving recently!
    I love that lipliner and I actually have it so I'm gonna use it more often as I forgot it looked this good!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this makeup look! It's beautiful on you, I think it's perfect for everyday wear! I also use Benefit's They're Real and love it! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete