Monday 24 November 2014

Lush Haul

Ok yay
My all time favourite thing ever.
LUSH
Even better LUSH at Christmas time


Magic Wand Bubble Bar: Not only do i love the bells and have great fun making sweet sweet music in the bath, but this is snow fairy scented and all sure you know what delight that is to your nose, a sweet candy almost gonna eat it scent.

Yog Nog Soap: Hard soap is unheard of in my life until i smelt this and just had to have it. It smells like christmas spices and although i do drop it a few times, i love washing with this, i feel like Santa will buy me more presents because i smell this good.

Northern Lights Bath Bomb: This is a floral smell, and although i prefer smelling like a candy shop, i loved this because its like a firework, i was bathing in a firework.

Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt: I'm not usually a fan of the glitter but i brought this as i wanted a little bit of bath melting in my life and I'm trying really hard to think of what scent this is similar too but i can't think, its fruity but i feel like theres a little bit of lavender like if you sniff hard enough you'll get a bit.
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb: Theres no doubt about it, this is a fruity scent and looks beautiful and if you can see a bit of gold wore off and revealed a magical blue bath! Am i the only one who didn't see this coming? Probably.

Father Christmas Bath Bomb: Ok this is snow fairy but whereas the Magic Ward is really sweet like the shower gel this one is a lighter snow fairy but I'm not sure if my nose is a bit messed up from all these scents but it smells a tiny bit nutty, like coconut maybe? Just me?

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb: Best till late, oh my god guys i can't tell you how in love i am with this, its like no scent I've ever smelt before, when i smell this my nose literally jumps up and down with joy. Like my favourite is Twilight and this is similar smell but just 10x's better.

As much as i wish this haul was twice the size, alas it isn't and this post has come to a end.

Whats your favourite Christmas Lush item?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. The northern Lights one looks incredible but I must admit that I really want the Magic Wand Bubble bar!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound amazing! Seems like Lush is really popular on blogs lately and I can see why! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete