Saturday 8 November 2014

Spot Cleaning Brushes

I'm so lazy when it comes to cleaning brushes.
And I'm not going to lie to you, I mostly spot clean instead of that full on finger wrinkling wash which means you cannot use the brushes until the next day.

I'm sure you all know how to do this, but if  you was a newbie like me I wasted after the bottle on doing it wrong.



So sometimes i like to have the 'dirty brush pot' which are full of brushes like below who need a good scrubbing.
And to my disappointment was quite a lot.

Then all you need is the brush solution, some paper towels and of course your brushes, you may also want an empty pot to put your clean brushes into because its so satisfying seeing them clean brushes.
If anyone has a cheap solution for brushes lemme know.



Then just pour a bit of solution on the paper towel swirl your brush around, and pretty sure you'll have a little piece of artwork on every towel, then pop the clean brush into the 'clean pot' and keep going.


Then here is the most satisfying part, a pot of clean brushes.
I don't think there is anything more rewarding than this.



The good thing about spot cleaning is that the brushes dry super quick and you can 10 minutes after.

Well I hope this has gave you a better idea on how to spot clean, although you probably already knew but heyho.

On a exciting note, the last of my haul arrived today, which means I can now upload my 3 part haul.
Which will be uploaded next weekend if not sooner.

Got any brush tips?
Lemme know, Summa x

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good, easy way to clean brushes for lazy people like us two hahah
    I usually clean them with a solution of half a bottle of water, a quarter of soft soap and a quarter of hair conditioner all mixed up in a spray bottle and it leaves them perfect as well as being really cheap!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete