Friday 28 November 2014

Makeup Haul

Ok so here is yet another haul
Sadly my last one, but lets make it a good one shall we?


Theres a mix of high street and high end.
Now officially owning my first Nars products (yay)
And possibly the start of a expensive addiction (boo)



Naked palette: I've owned this before and mine was far too grotty and ugly to be shown to the public and i felt like i needed a new one and behold my new naked palette. I love Urban Decay, one of my favourites, and I'm sure I'm not the only one raving about this palette, it is beautiful and perfect for everyone and something about a new product that gets you all tingly inside when you pick it up.

Nars Laguna Bronzer: Ok this was my first Nars product and i heard wonderful things about this, its a perfect shade for even my pale skin and makes a lovely bronzer and a gorgeous contour shade.

KIKO Shadow Stick in 05: I love a good shadow stick from kiko and i fell in love, its a lovely rosy brown and is a gorgeous quick colour all over the lid then blended out and i love it for this time of the year.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige: I have wanted to get my hands on the leather effect forever and finally they've brought two shades out to the UK and i love this, its really creamy and matte and makes a good base colour.

Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer: I brought into the hype of this cult favourite after seeing endless amounts of people raving, so i thought hey why not, i doubt i need to say but this is probably in battle with Mac pro long for top place in my makeup, it sinks into your skin lovely and gives a good coverage and makes you all pretty and glowy.



Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara: I suffer from pretty much non existent bottom lashes so i decided i need this in my life and now i can't live without it, it actually gives me lashes and is going to be featured in a post soon (cheeky hint)

Benefit Gimme Brow: I've got lazy with my brows and after the Maybelline dupe didn't cut it and was brush was too big for my brows. I needed to go to the professional of the brows Benefit, i love running this through my brows on lazy days and they make them look fuller in seconds.

Rimmel Clear Brow Gel: Ok another brow product, but i brought this to set my brows in place for a long day when i decide to be adventurous and powder my brows in. It does the job for a super cheap price.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Tiramisu: I saw someone with this all over the lip and thought it looked beautiful but alas it was always out of stock until i wondered in there it was screaming buy me. Now its time for a sad story, i misplaced Tiramisu and now eagerly waiting to him to come back in stock.

Mac Fast Play: Being honest this was the best mistake i ever made, i done a misclick on Debenhams and got this instead of Rebel and fell in love its a lovely pinky dark nude and it goes hand in hand with the Tiramisu liner. My go-to look for sure.



Ok that is it for the makeup haul, although i may have already started collecting for the next haul, oops. 

Normally i do favourites on the last Saturday, but i wanted to get the hauls out the way as it's been a couple of weeks, so a good old monthly favourites will be up next week!

Whats your favourite product?
Lemme know, Summa x


2 comments:

  1. I love pretty much everything in this haul. There's something about hauls, I can't not read blog posts or watch youtube videos involving a haul. I love to see what others got! I own the NARS bronzer and I absolutely love it! I definitely think that I need to try out the NARS concealer though! Great blog post :)

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! The Mac lipstick is such a gorgeous colour and right on trend! I'm a big fan of Urban Decay but I've never owned a naked palette! I definitely need one for Christmas! xx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete