Saturday 22 November 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Becky from Beauty Under the Sea. Thank you by the way Becky! It was so nice to be nominated and especially from Becky as i do love her blog.


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4: Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5: Notify all nominees via social media/ blog.

Ok so now that's out the way..

Becky's questions:
1. If you could re-live any moment in your life, what would it be?
Going to be a child and say it would be Disney World Paris, I absolutely love Disney and theme parks, so it killed two birds with one stone, another factor of why I would want to go back is that I was 10 and got Goofy's autograph (claim to fame?)
2. What song could you listen to on repeat, and not get tired of?
Defying Gravity: Wicked.
3. What did you initially think when your blog started growing? 
My blog is still small, but when i hit 50 followers, i may of got a bit too happy and rewarded myself with a trip to Lush.
4. If you could only pick one beauty item to take with you on vacation, what would you take? 
I would of said Urban Decay: Naked Flushed, but alas i accidentally broke it the other day, I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up.
5. Did you think you would be where you are today a year ago? 
Yes and no, I never thought I'd actually start a blog and it was always just a bit of a day dream, but other than that besides a few bumps in the road, pretty much the same.
6. What are you most looking forward to in this next year?
The summer. Now I don't have to slave my life away in the summer time, I'm looking forward to being a teenager, going on holiday, festivals and just lazing around.
7. Your at the movies, what is your must-have snack to have?
I'm a drink person more than a food person, I'd love a Ben and Jerry's milkshake but if the tango ice blast machine is working, I'll be on that.
8. Have you ever thought about starting your own YouTube channel? If you have one already, what motivated you to start it?
I have, I thought of it before starting a blog, but I don't think I'm quite ready to do that and I'm far too unphotogenic.
9. What is your favorite quality about yourself? 
I found this question actually really hard (oh) but I don't want to big myself up or anything, but I get told I'm funny, so I'll go with that.
10. What motivates you to write a blog post?
It could be a video or blog I read or it'll be something really random, like it'll pop in my head and I'll write it in my book, but I normally use a fresh idea or I pick whatever idea I fancy.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Sephora. Is that bad but it's literally like all I think about, why oh why was I born in England.

Nominees:
I don't have 11 blogs that I follow under 200 but I keep it under 500 (oops)

My questions for you are:
1. Who is your favourite youtuber and why?
2. Do you have anything to look forward to in the near future and what is it?
3. What's one thing you do to relax?
4. Top 3 nail varnishes brand and colour?
5. Makeup product you couldn't live without?
6. Tea or coffee?
7. Whats your most used app on your phone?
8. Whats your favourite to candle to burn?
9. What do you prefer morning routine or evening routines?
10. Favourite thing about blogging?
11. One meal for the rest of your life, what is it?

Looking forward to reading your posts!
Thanks again for the nomination Becky

Hope you liked this post
Lemme know, Summa x

4 comments:

  1. Your trip to Disneyland paris sounds like it was so much fun! I remember when I was 7 and went to Disneyland in los angelos and got to dance with mickey mouse. It was so magical and brings me feelings of Disney nostalgia. Congratulations on your 50 followers! I also think humour is a great quality to have :) I don't have a Sephora where I live, I hope I get to see what it's like there one day x

    nikimint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your responses :) I love your blog, and I'm so happy that you like mine as well! Lush is a great reward for hitting 50! So many amazing products at Lush! Also, congratulations on hitting that milestone, that's amazing! Are there any alternatives to Sephora in England?

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore reading these types of posts! ill check out all those you tagged too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination! I loved reading your answers! I adore your blog <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete